The Windermere HOA is seeking additional volunteer board members to help diversify and broaden the mix of existing board members. This is a volunteer position which gives you the opportunity help improve and protect our community and home values.
The most common duties of being a board member are:
- Attend monthly board meetings which are typically 1-2 hours long
- Make decisions about community maintenance, improvements and projects
- Review, revise and approve contracts and financial matters
- Manage annual budgets, assessments and collections
- Work with the management company to ensure compliance with our governing documents
What's in it for you?
Personal or professional development - You may just learn something from the experience or hone some skill.
Contribute to the greater good - Make Windermere a better palce to live.
Be part of the community - Serving on the board will give you the opportunity to meet new neighbors, contractors and city officials.
If you have an interest, please use the "Contact HOA Board" button at the left to to send the board a quick note. Remember: It's your community, so get involved and please consider volunteering!