As directed by Governor Holcomb's Executive Orders pertaining to the Covid-19 virus, the Windermere Park remains closed until further notice. The goal is to keep our community healthy and safe while following local and state government orders.
Until further notice:
- Park closure signs are posted
- The basketball goals have been disabled
- The playground should not be used and has been taped off
- The walking paths are open but please observe social distancing
- Gathering of groups or group activities in the park are prohibited
Thank you in advance for your understanding and cooperation during this time!
Windermere Board of Directors